
I have a lot of experience using technology including a CGS 2060 class at FSU. Ever since elementary school when we had scheduled "computer lab" hours I have been interested in learning more about technology. I use a computer almost everyday to check e-mails, Facebook, research, and visit Blackboard. I am technological proficient yet I would like to learn more.
In this class I hope to learn more about computer programs and the application of technology in the classroom. I want to improve my knowledge of Microsoft programs like PowerPoint and become familiar with blogging. I also hope to learn more about my learning styles.
Today was very fast paced and I learned that I need more time for setting up foreign accounts or learning new websites. I also learned that I sometimes get caught up on little details (such as setting up a profile) when I should continue on and not loose the class. My learning style is more reflective, intuitive, visual, and I am more of a sequential learner. As a reflective learner I tend to think about my work before, during, and after I complete it, and I prefer to work alone. As an intuitive learner I am all about innovation and discovering possibilities and relationships. I have always known I am more of a visual learner. meaning I remember best what I see. Being a sequential learner I like to follow logical steps and directions to find solutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment